Renting a motorcycle is easy enough, and can make the difference between a trip and a holiday of a lifetime.
This website represents as much as many motorcycle rental and touring organisations as we can find and who have found us, hopefully that will be most of them!
It is free for the organisations who advertise and free to use, whether you register or not.
What to do and where to stay, as well as many other useful resources are on our accommodation and resources website.
To advertise you must register and add your organisation. Information on registering your motorcycle rental or touring business here.
To get best use from the maps (you need to be a registered user to see them) - I suggest that take 5 minutes to watch the video on this link about using the map function on the site. Registering as a user is free, but the maps take up masses of server resources so we only show them to people who are serious about this. If you don't want to register use the selection criteria boxes on the left menu.
Enjoy the site, enjoy your tour - stop back in and give a review of the renter!
Ride safe - and ride happy -
The website is founded on a few principles.
- The addition of value:
- We want it to be easy to use.
- We want it to be a good experience for customers and suppliers alike.
- We will not tolerate any use of the site for spamming or misrepresentation.
- We will make every effort to ensure the data is current (advertisers must check in on a yearly basis).
- Respect for your privacy:
- If you are a looking for Motorcycle Rentals or Tours. We will not spam or use any information provided for any purpose other than news about motorbike rental and touring. It is unlikely we will do this more than twice a year. If you have an issue with this - then register as a member, use the site, then delete your membership.
- If you hire or conduct motorbike touring operations: We will contact you as little as possible, you will need to check in with us once a year, to keep your membership going.
Oh, and if you're wondering about the first picture.... back in the days when I used to rent motorcycles and do a bit of guided touring (now sadly past) I once acted as a motorcycle chauffer for an american tourist who had lost her nerve. (it's a long story which I will add to the site sometime). The picture was taken on a sunny day in April, on Pas De La Cas in Andorra. 2 Feet of snow either side of the road, 25 degrees in full sunlight - happy days.
Bill Shaw, ex-Motorcycle Renter and Tour Guide. Administrator - MotorCycle Rental Info.